A Masterclass with Nikki Slade
Join Nikki Slade for this music of life workshop, where she will delve into the rich tapestry of existence and explore the profound connection between life and music. Working in pairs and smaller groups, enjoying ensemble whilst embracing the rhythm of your soul and letting the sound vibrations guide you towards a more fulfilling and harmonious life.
In this workshop, you will experience:
– being in harmony: Immerse yourself in the art of aligning your thoughts, words, and actions. Explore the power of coherence as you engage with the world around you, fostering a harmonious existence.
– soulful recognition: Learn to discern the authenticity of a soul’s voice. Recognise the true and false notes, and navigate the symphony of life with heightened awareness and clarity.
– transformative sound: Dive into the transformative power of sound through your voice. Harmonise discordant relationships by attuning yourself to the universal rhythm, uniting the fragmented notes into a beautiful symphony.
– mastering praise and blame: Equip yourself with an anchor mantra to navigate the hooks of praise and blame. Find resilience and balance as you navigate life’s highs and lows, maintaining your inner harmony.
– language of the soul: Uncover the ability to speak the language of each soul you encounter. Connect on a deeper level, finding the common music that binds us all.
We will work with mantras, free flowing movement and playful partner work.
You will leave with anchoring practices and empowering processes to integrate all the teachings into your daily life.
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable clothes to move in
Dates: Sunday 14th July
Time: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Early Bird: £99 (Pay by 1st April)
Booking: Please book through triyoga
When & where
57 Jamestown Rd, London NW1 7DB
Sunday 14th July 2024 - 9:30am - 2pm